Women's Patagonia Retro Pile Marsupial Fleece Pullover
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Influenced by our fleece heritage, but made modern with 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, this marsupial style has a big front pocket and cozy half-zip for ultimate softness and warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Double-Sided Shearling: Retro-inspired high-pile fleece designed for rest days and campfire nights
- Half-Zip Pullover: Generous half-zip makes taking on and off a breeze
- Pocket Details: Three Vislon® zippers secure access to both chest and marsupial handwarmer pockets; finished with grosgrain pulls
- Spandex Binding on Collar, Zipper, Cuffs and Hem: Elastic binding around collar, center front, cuffs and hem
- Straight, Boxy Fit: Straight fit on side seams for a modern, boxy fit and comfort; made for layering
- Hip Length: Hip length
- Supporting the People Who Made this Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 431 g (15.2 oz)
- Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
- Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit brushed mesh
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- 87% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 98% of our line uses recycled materials.